Schedulicity

Schedule online now

Thursday, August 11, 2011

running shirts

From the first year I worked in the massage tent after the Twin Cities Marathon I have been impressed and inspired by the devotion on the participants. They have approached the sport with the care of a scientist conducting research which could have a benevolent result for all of humanity. They maintain detailed records of their daily nutrition and mileage, the types of drills they include each week, thoughts, moods and results. It can be an expensive experiment once you add the protein supplements, shoes, clothes, medical support, gym fees, transportation and lodging for each event. So when an opportunity presented itself to sponsor a runner from my neighborhood I was happy to write a check. My logo printed of his compression shirt by Geez Teez is a great way to participate a little more than working the massage tent and it has been a happy arrangement which I would recommend to anyone.

1 comment: