Schedulicity

Schedule online now

Friday, June 7, 2013

Vision Statement

Mueller Orthopedic and Medical Massage provides injury rehabilitation and prevention for all ages, genders and budgets. Located in the Kingfield neighborhood of South Minneapolis, my clients are actively involved in their lifestyle choices. I have over 40 years of experience in the wellness field. As a therapeutic bodywork provider, I offer a wide range of modalities from injury rehabilitation and prevention services,  prenatal, postpartum, and in hospital massage sessions, craniosacral therapy, palliative care, structural integration through Pilates reformer and mat work, and personal training . My service is exceptional because it is thorough and effective in addressing specific issues which in turn influence the integrity of all the body's systems. I recruit the body's innate wisdom to return damaged tissues to  their intrinsic state of balance. My primary goal for each treatment session is to facilitate structural change which in turn relieves of eliminates painful symptoms. I achieve this goal by integrating a broad spectrum of modalities as appropriate to the medical concerns of my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment