Schedulicity

Schedule online now

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 2016 Newsletter

The brief period as the trees are beginning to unfurl their leaves is my favorite time of the year. The sun is warm but a sweatshirt still feels good. There is time to walk my little dog, stretch my legs and then do a few yoga stretches on the back deck before my first sessions. The pansies are safely in their front yard pots and I am taking time to swim with my Granddaughter as I plan my vegetable garden. Camping season will start soon, the days are getting longer and we are all increasing the time we spend outside. As we move through Spring remember to take time for self care: book your massage before injuries occur. Soak in a tub of steaming hot salt water. Massage your feet with coconut oil or shea butter after enjoying a long, lovely day of walking in the sun. Eat dark chocolate, plant trees, stay hydrated, love your Mother. Savor the scent of lilacs and lily of the valley. Text me to schedule your massage or go online: schedulicity.com or blooma.com. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment