Schedulicity

Schedule online now

Friday, May 1, 2015

May Newsletter 2015

While walking at Lake Maria, I recently spotted a blue heron. He saw me first, of course and I just caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of my eye as he flew off. There was a light drizzle and I was happy that I had brought rain gear with me. I was warm and dry. 
At lunch with my ancient mother I listened to her count the many blessing she's experienced over her 80+ years. She continues to inspire me with her gardening activities. When I asked what she wanted for her birthday she requested a trip to the gardening store as she had run out of potting soil for her newly transplanted hibiscus plants. She has been receiving weekly 30 minute massages after many years of not allowing herself anything as self-indulgent as massage. She noticed she was experiencing discomfort after sitting on the floor while working on a project. She realized it was more difficult to stand up. Please follow her example: live long, plant beautiful flowers and get bodywork on a regular schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment