Schedulicity

Schedule online now

Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Newsletter

FullSizeRender

Dear Blooma and Kingfield Clients,

As we move into December I cannot help but wonder if there is snow in our immediate future. Will I be able to use my snow shoes? Or dogsled in Ely? With or without snow, I know that I always look forward to soaking in a hot bath with a combination of sea salt, epsom salt, baking soda and a couple of drops of Thieves essential oil. Especially after a session of dry brushing for lymph drainage. Keeping my immune system strong during this season of changing weather is a priority for me. The past weeks have been so mild that it was easy to pick up a virus. Consequently, I rediscovered the products available to manage the symptoms of a sinus cold and bronchial irritations of allergies. Bodywork is my first choice for alleviating the aches and discomforts that come with excess: working too much, sleeping too little, an unbalanced diet and overactive adrenal activity. Make your appointment online at schedulicity.comblooma.com, or text me at 612 205-4453 with your requests. I am available Thursdays through Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment